Friday, November 6, 2009

Beautiful Fused Glass by Dpholk Designs








Finding unique and affordable gifts during the holidays is often difficult. You want something special, something created by hand but you can't afford it! DPholk Designs has so many fabulous gifts that are not only beautiful they are affordable and eco-friendly too!

I purchased a star suncatcher last year from her...it is on my wall along with other beautiful clay sculpted works that we picked up in Hawaii. That beautiful blue star just fit there! And I received one from her as a little gift, that one hangs in my sunroom where I see it every day.

Stop in to DPholk Designs on Etsy and take a look at her shop. There you will find many, many gifts that you'll love giving and the person receiving it will love it too!

No comments: