Monday, November 2, 2009

Another FAVORITE Etsy Seller...GARDENJEWELS







Can you imagine walking through your garden? The sun is coming up, the dew is still on the plants and something off in the distance sparkles in the sunshine....sometimes I visit GardenJewels shop just to look at her things, they bring a sense of peace to me.

In GardenJewels Etsy shop you will find the most beautiful "jewels" for your garden or the window in your home. I purchase a breathtaking butterfly for my Sister last Christmas from GardenJewels. It was a gift that she loved and it was just gorgeous.

Take some time today to visit GardenJewels shop, you will not believe the beautiful things you'll find for everyone on your gift list.

2 comments:

Julie DeGroot said...

Thank you my Friend! Such Beautiful words to describe my work! This means so much to me!
Julie

BeadedTail said...

What a beautiful way to dress up a garden! Lovely work!